Project/event-based, or can be used as planning and research stage for larger projects
|Letter of Interest||Not Required|
|Application Processed||Applications received by the last day of each month will be reviewed the following month|
Maximum grant award is $5,000, must be a 1:1 Cost-Share match with the amount requested from DE Humanities; in some cases the Cost-Share match can be waived (contact Grants Officer if interested).
Eligibility & Requirements
- Read the complete Grant Requirements before applying.
- A Unique Entity ID (UEI) is required in order to receive funding. An organization should have this number before submitting their LOI. The UEI can take some time to acquire, so be sure to being the process at least one month before the LOI is due if your organization does not have one currently.
- Period of Performance: Six months, starting the first of the month after the notification of approval. No pre-award costs are allowed.
- Part of the application evaluation is a risk assessment based on the applying organization’s financial and organizational stability.
- We encourage minority-led organizations and organizations providing programming to historically marginalized communities in Delaware to apply for support.
- A nonprofit organization does not have to have tax-exempt status
- If your organization is concerned about making the cost share match, contact the Grant Officer before submitting your application. In certain circumstances that requirement may be waived.